PLAG Winter Art Show
2019 Winter Art Show
January 29 – February 22
One of Palmer Lake Art Group’s Flagship Shows;
A gallery full of color brightens the winter
and signals the coming of Spring.
Entry deadline: Jan 19, 2019
Delivery: Sat, Jan 26, 2019, 12-1 p.m.
Reception: Fri, Feb 1, 6-8 p.m.
Pick up time: Sat, Feb 23, 10 a.m. – 12 p.m.
Cost: Members: $ 20 for first entry, $10 each up to 2 entries
Non-members: $25 for first entry, $15 each up to 2 entries
Registration Forms: PLAG-2019-Winter-show-entry-Eform
– All entries MUST be ORIGINALS . All entries MUST be for sale.
– Entry size must be equal to or less than 1200 square inches, including frame. Larger entries may be submitted, but will count as your first 2 entries and the cost will equal that of 2 entries.
– Bin Art may also be submitted, matted and wrapped, with a label on front that includes:
– Title, medium, price, and artist. Size is 16 inches x 20 in max. Limit is 10 entries.
– Two copies of a typed list of all bin art, including the above information MUST be submitted with the bin art.
– Entry forms are final, no changes may be made after the form is submitted.
Tri Lakes Center for the Arts and Palmer Lake Art Group are not responsible for damages to an entry. Responsibility for insurance resides with the artist. The Tri-Lakes Center for the Arts will handle all sales, and will take a commission of 30%. 70% will be given to the artist approximately 3 weeks after the show closes. In the event that there is not enough space, your third entry will be juried out. If you only have two entries, then both will be entered into the show.
Please direct inquiries to email@example.com.